Benefits of Network Marketing
Network Marketing offers the following unique benefits
- to be your own boss
- to have an own business
- to have time freedom
- to get financial freedom
- free foreign trips
- personal development
- leave a legacy
- helping others (in the corporate world nobody helps others to succeed)
20 advantages of network marketing
1. Franchising – Like Business Model: Often called a “personal franchise” or “alternative franchise”, Networking takes the best of franchising – a proven, duplicatable business model… And eliminates the worst of franchising – enormous up-front franchising fees and monthly percentage of profits paid back to the parent company.
2. Grows Exponentially: Most businesses grow linearly by addition – one store plus a second store plus a third, etc. Networking grows exponentially by multiplication – you get six new people… Who each get six new people… who each get six new people, etc.
3. Leverage Time and Money: Leverage is best summed up by J. Paul Getty’s axiom, “I would rather have 1% of 100 men’s efforts than 100% of my own.” The key to big profits in Networking isn’t for one super salesman to move a ton of product, but for lots of average people each to move a little bit of product, month in and month out.
4. Average Person’s Best Chance to Earn Above-Average Income: Network Marketing doesn’t require expensive specialized college degrees – just an open mind and a willingness to learn a unique system of distribution.
5. System of Education & Training: Systems are proven procedures that people can learn and copy to get the most out of their ability. Great Networkers have a system they can plug their new people into.
6. Recurring Income: As an employee, you trade time for dollars – one hour of work equals one hour of income. With Network Marketing, you can leverage your time and efforts, creating income that keeps coming in during your off hours.
7. Help Others While Helping Yourself: What better way to make your mark in life than by giving back to others? The best way to get everything you want out of life is to help others get what they want.
8. Low Cost of Entry, High-Profit Potential: In Networking, you can start a potentially high-profit “personal franchise” for hundreds of dollars, as opposed to spending hundreds of thousands of dollars (or more) to start a traditional franchise.
9. Choose the People You Work With: In Networking you select your teammates, as opposed to a job where you are thrown in with strangers, many of whom you would NEVER choose as friends.
10. Be Your Own Boss: Set your own hours… set your own goals… choose your own projects… work 2 hours a day or 20 hours a day. You are the CEO of your own company, so you call the shots, and reap the rewards.
11. Choose Level of Participation: Need a few hundred extra dollars a month for spending money? How about a part-time opportunity? Or a full-time career? Want to stay local? Or expand internationally? The choice is yours and yours alone.
12. No Glass Ceiling: Tired of banging your head against corporate cultures that hold back for no reason than your gender?… Or ethnic background?… Or accent?… Or failure to attend the right school? Networking is totally democratic – whoever gets results, get money and recognition. Period!
13. No Cap on Your Income: In a job, the owner pays you at wholesale and then sells your services in the marketplace for retail and pockets the difference. Consequently, you’ll never make more than what the job is worth. In Networking, the sky is the limit.
14. Unlimited Territory: Traditional franchises restrict your territory to an area of town. Not so in a “personal franchise.” Wherever the parent company has a presence, you can have a growing organization.
15. Low Overhead, Little Inventory: In Network Marketing, many multi-million-dollar earners work out of a home office, preferring to put their profits in their pockets instead of offices and employees.
16. Get Paid to Pull People Up: Network Marketing gives people a personal hand up (as opposed to a government hand out) motivating them to grow and become self reliant and independent.
17. Buy Products at Wholesale for Personal Use: Because Network Marketing offers exclusive, cutting edge products unavailable in retail stores, distributors enjoy the added advantage of receiving discounts and rebates on one-of-a kind products for personal and family use.
18. Exploits e-commerce: Historically, Networking companies and their leading distributors have been early adopters of technology. Little wonder, then, that most Networking companies have set up content-rich e-commerce sites that make ordering easy and convenient while offering ongoing education and training for the distributor base.
19. Encourages Personal Growth: Companies and successful distributors understand that to grow your business, you must first grow yourself. Which is why they recommend and produce books, tapes, and tools that encourage people to dream big dreams and then make them come true by growing themselves and their business to their fullest potential.
20. Have Fun, Make Friends, Make Money, Make a Difference: The best thing about Network Marketing isn’t that people are getting rich (although many are), it is that people are building rich lives in the process. Making money is nice, but having fun, making friends, and making a difference – priceless!