Do you want to know the worldwide growth and what successful people saying about Network Marketing?
Then you came to the right place. Before talking about Network Marketing, let’s talk about Marketing.
What is Marketing?
The movement of the product from manufacturer to the customer is called Marketing.
Marketing is differentiated into two types,
TRADITIONAL MARKETING AND NETWORK MARKETING.
What is Traditional Marketing?
- The products which we buy in the day to day life from pen to flight ticket comes through traditional marketing.
- All the products/services will reach the ultimate consumers from the manufacturer through a network of Intermediate distributors. Consumers get awareness about products/ services that they are available in the market through Ads (social media, digital ads, TV) etc.
How Traditional Marketing works?
Traditional Marketing consists of three stages, Manufacturer, Intermediate Dealers, and Advertisements. Products/Service should pass through all the stages to reach the consumer. Consumers always buy the products/services for Maximum Retail Price ( MRP).
- MRP of a product: = 100%
- MF Cost: = 30%
- Intermediate Dealers: =30%
- Commissions for Celebrities : = 40%
During half of the 20th century, a revolutionary concept came into existence called Network Marketing.
What is Network Marketing?
Network Marketing also referred as Direct Selling/MLM/Referral Marketing is the movement of a product /service from one consumer to another consumer through a network of consumers.
In Network Marketing products and services directly come to consumers from the company. That is why it is called Direct Selling Industry.
How does Network Marketing workS?
Network Marketing consists of two stages, Manufacturer, and Consumer. The profits are shared among the consumers who recommend the company products and services to others. In this process there are no advertisements and Intermediate dealers, the same profits are shared among the consumers.
Why is Network Marketing more powerful than Traditional Marketing?
- Products are recommended by the consumers who use/buy the products. Prior to Traditional Marketing 95% celebrities won’t use/ buy the product they recommend.
- Network Marketing company runs on word of mouth recommendation. It is the most powerful marketing strategy human ever witnessed
- 60-80% of money distributed among the consumers who use/buy the products. Prior to Traditional Marketing, the same is shared among Celebrities and Intermediate Dealers who don’t use/buy the products.
- In Network Marketing consumers make profits if they recommend products and services to others. Prior to Traditional Marketing, even if they recommend the products and services to others, they won’t make any profits.
- Affiliate Marketing evolved from Network Marketing Industry.
The growth of Network Marketing in the world.
Network Marketing is the fastest growing industry, it’s called as the 21st-century business.
Network Marketing created more millionaires than any other Industry in the world.
By the end of 2015, Total Annual Retail sales reached 183.5 billion us $ & total no of people involving more than 103 million people ( 10,30,00,000).
What successful people are saying about network marketing
Network Marketing teaches people how to overcome their fears, how to communicate, and how to handle rejection and maintain persistence. This kind of education is absolutely priceless.
Here’s what I tell people. “Even if you don’t like it, stay with it for five years and you’ll be better equipped to survive in the real world of business. And you’ll be a better person.”
The people who are successful in network marketing have a spiritual cause. They genuinely want to help better others lives. If you don’t have that, if you just want a paycheck, then work for the post office!
The unusual and wonderful thing about Network Marketing is that everyone around you is working to help you grow, instead of trying to keep you down! In what other business do you have people making $50,000 and more a month – and they’re willing to tell you exactly how they did it?
More than any other business Network Marketing starts with the core: not with the product or the service, but with helping other people by teaching them how to succeed, regardless of their education or what business or field they have been in.
What’s so exciting about Network Marketing is that you can offer this opportunity to anyone and people can maximize the value of their life experiences instead of having those life experiences limit their opportunity.
Network Marketing is an inspiring business model amidst a stream of corruption and scandal that has been so rife in corporate America as you help lift others to higher levels, the profession rewards you
In addition to financial benefits, Network Marketing offers a crash course in human relationships, so needed in our faceless digital world. Most importantly, Network Marketing is a proven vehicle that can allow you to Put First Things First and create a life balance.
“Network Marketer strengthen our country and our economy not just by striving for their own success but by offering the opportunity to others.”
“One of the best investments I’ve ever made.”
Network Marketing today is more widely accepted than at any time in its 60+ years history.
Network Marketing is the tremendous contribution to the overall prosperity of the economy.
what’s the beauty of Network Marketing is that you get all the benefits of being a business owner! I think Network Marketing is amazing.
I’m a tremendous believer in Network Marketing and I’m a great believer in entrepreneurs.
If I were starting today, I would make millions in the Network Marketing industry.
I am often asked if Network Marketing is Pyramid Scheme. Corporations really are pyramid schemes. A corporation has the only one person at the top, generally the CEO and everyone else below